Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Krazy about Kimonos



 
 
 
 

 
Hey everyone! Wow this week has been going fast! Hope all of you are doing well. So today I thought I'd share another one of my favorite things to wear for summer. Kimonos are definitely a piece to add in your wardrobe( if you haven't already) for the spring and summer months. They are very stylish and can be worn many different ways. I personally like maxi length kimonos the best. I am really loving this lace kimono that Kendall is wearing. If you are loving her lace kimono just as much as I do, click the link below for a similar style!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these. I need Me some of these. They are sexy and also classy. Very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm totemo kawaii yo!!! Going to add to my closet 😍

    ReplyDelete