Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Leopard Frenzy!








 
Hey everyone! I was supposed to post this yesterday, forgive me! LOL! So lately I've been really loving jogger pants, they are super comfy and fashionable. I love this leopard print style and the fact that it has light pink and beige colors instead of the regular brown color. They are also high waisted, which I love even more! The nude clutch is from gojane and I literally try and wear it with everything! I checked on the website where I got the joggers, but they were all sold out, but I will provide a link to a similar style. Also, I've been getting questions about the makeup I use and its makeup forever mat velvet foundation and mac mineralize skinfinish powder. For this red lip, I used riri woo by mac. Let me know if you would like to see a make up post!
 
Photography: Kaptured Collections
@emoniquekeys
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. you look so chic. I love your pants so much, Lovely curls
    Love
    Can we follow each other on GFC?
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete