Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Smoked Purple







 
Photography: Kaptured Collections
@emoniquekeys
 
Hey everyone! So this look is more of a cute and casual look for night. I love dark purples and plums for the fall and I'm kind of obsessed with grey right now so that's why I really loved this outfit when I put it on. I wore this out to dinner and a movie with my husband and he loved it. Also, I got so many compliments and questions about the skirt and bag so I decided to share on the blog. Both the blouse and skirt are from H&M. The bag is from Shopsuey Boutique and the shoes are Kristina pumps from Aldo. For my makeup I used Mac Studio Fix Foundation and the lipstick shade is Cyber by Mac.  A lot of people always ask me about my makeup and what shades to get, so I will be doing a post about my favorite lipstick for fall so look out for that! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @teeyavar Until next time, stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment