Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Fall Favorites

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. I'm back with good news... I had my baby (yaaay!) and I'm so in love with her! Its been a while and I'm soooo late but I still wanted to share a few of my fall favorites. Of course this list could go on for days lol but I wanted to highlight key things. I want to post every week like before but things are kind of hectic with a newborn, so bear with me lol. Never miss my posts and hit the follow button on the right...unitl next time take care!
-Tyavar


waterfall trench coats

capes
 
over the knee boots
 

 
shirt dresses
 
 
black leather pants
 
 
     fur snoods
 
chunky scarves
 
floppy hats
 
                                            
 
 
oversized sunglasses

 
 
 
 
dark vampy lips
 
  
 
AND.....
My little angel!
 




FOLLOW  ME:
INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: @tee_yavar

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment