Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All Black...Almost

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm back with another outfit post. So I got this kimono from H&M last summer and still loving it! It's perfect for any occasion and season. I wore this out for errands and got lots of compliments, so I thought I'd share on my blog. No I didn't wear the heels for errands lol (although I used to when I wasn't pregnant)...I was just happy I got them in the mail! I wore my comfy sandals from Aldo. (See in the last photo)
On the lips I have on MAC's Studded Kiss and NYX lip pencil in Cabaret. Thanks again for coming to my blog...stay in touch and hit the follow button on the right! Enjoy the rest of your week!






Kimono: H&M
Hat: Topshop
Heels: Lilyscloset
Flats & Handbag: H&M

Follow me!
Instagram:@tee_yavar
Twitter: @tee_yavar

2 comments: