Saturday, July 25, 2015

Feeling Floral

Hey! I'm back with another post. Hope all is well. Lately I've been wearing tons of maxi dresses since they're more comfy for my little bump. But I'm starting to get bored with the whole maxi dress thing, so I paired it with this floral cardigan and it really gave my outfit the pop I was looking for! This is my current favorite hat at the moment, so I literally wear it with everything! On the lips I'm wearing Rodeo Drive by Gerard Cosmetics lined with MAC's lip pencil in Hover. Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy your day!
 
 
 



 
 
 
MAXI DRESS: TARGET
CARDIGAN: URBAN OUTFITTERS
NECKLACE: AGACI
HAT, TOTE: H&M
 
PHOTO CREDIT: CHRISTIAN!!! (MY 11 Y/O)
 
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @tee_yavar
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @tee_yavar
CHECK OUT MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Teeyavar
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment